New Studio / Mobile Games / New IP
We are partnering with a well know Japanese gaming brand to help them to find a rock-star Marketing Artist to join their new studio in Barcelona and play a key role in their ambitious growth plans.
We are looking for a Marketing Artist who will have a significant influence in promoting and showcasing mobile games onto multiple platforms. You will work closely with our marketing team to create engaging 2D, 3D, and Video content to showcase new and exciting features of the games. This will be a varied and exciting role and one for someone who is a self-starter.
- Create high-quality promotional art for multiple platforms.
- Create new and edit existing video and animation footage to produce content for social media, user-acquisition, or other promotional purposes.
- Work closely with the in-house game developing, marketing, user-acquisition, and community management teams to fulfill marketing graphics requests.
- Capture footage of in-game features ready to be edited.
- Working with UA to write new creative briefs and running A/B tests on paid social media and similar channels.
- Have a sales attitude and able to follow a clear direction to create effective commercial communication.
- Have a growth mindset and always wanting to learn new best practices.
- Able to produce high quality2D and 3D rendered assets.
- Proficient with Adobe suite including Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Video capturing and editing skills.
- Good artistic sensibilities and great attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of composition and colour theory.
- Knowledge of layout and typography.
- Basic knowledge of Unity3D.
- A can-do attitude and a desire to work in a start-up environment.